Trustworthy and Experienced Foundation Repair Contractors
Foundation Repair Solutions
Van Matre Construction is an experienced home foundation repair specialist that can help you with any structural issue. We have extensive experience conducting residential foundation repairs, and we take each project seriously. Every home has a unique structural problem. Our team ensures that our customized solutions meet your requirements. Trust our foundation repair contractors to restore value and maintain the structural stability of your home.
If you live in these cities, you can come to us for assistance:
Rely on our Home Foundation Repair Specialists
In Denver, homes are more susceptible to foundation issues because of the city’s expansive, clay-rich soil. This is because, unfortunately, soil rich in clay expands when it is wet. When the soil under your home expands, the expansion can result in structural issues and a failing foundation.
How can you tell if your foundation is failing? Here are some signs:
• Counters and cabinets separating from the wall
• Doors and windows that stick
• Foundation cracks
• Foundation settling or sinking
• Foundation upheaval
• Gaps around door frames and windows
• Nails popping out of drywall
• Sagging and uneven floors
If you notice one or more of these signs in your home, you should contact Van Matre Construction, LLC right away. As professional concrete foundation repair contractors, we know all the ins and outs of a home’s foundation. We are especially well-versed in repairs. When you give us a call, we will assess your home and diagnose any structural issues that you may have. We will do all that we can to help make your house as sturdy as it can possibly be.
Concrete Foundation Repair for Denver Homes
It is important for you to keep your home safe and stable. One way you can do that is by making sure that your foundation is always in tip-top shape. After all, your home’s foundation is a vital part of its structure; if it fails, your home will be at risk of irreparable damage, which may lead to it becoming uninhabitable. A failing foundation will also decrease your home’s property value.
Keep your home solid and secure with Van Matre Construction, LLC. Our foundation repair company provides long-term repair solutions that will keep your foundation steady. Before we conduct lifting and cosmetic repairs, we first stabilize your property using trusted and reliable methods. With us, your home will not only be durable but also aesthetically pleasing.
Are there cracks in your drywall? If there are, then you may be having some foundation issues. If your drywall is cracking, it likely means that your foundation is experiencing unnecessary stress and movement. This can happen to any home in Denver, regardless of its age.
Read more about this foundation issue and get in touch with Van Matre Construction, LLC in Denver today. We are foundation repair specialists who can help you with any foundation problems you may have, including drywall cracks.
Foundation Repair Solutions for Denver Homes
Interested in planning your next foundation project or knowing how much repairs would cost? Count on us to make your foundation repair work as convenient an experience as possible for you. We repair your walls with high-quality materials and provide outstanding customer services.
We address your structural problems, no matter how big or small. Our foundation repair services include, but are not limited to:
- Helical piers – An easy-to-install foundation repair solution that strengthens homes built on unstable soil. Helical piers are a quick fix that guarantees minimal landscaping disturbance.
- Carbon fiber repair – A durable, long-term repair product for your foundation. This material resists inward basement wall movement and can withstand a significant amount of weight.
- Wall anchors – Stabilize your basement walls without costly foundation replacement. Our wall anchors will straighten your foundation while ensuring minimal disturbance to your lawn and interior flooring.
- Push piers – Keep your home’s foundation permanently stable with push piers. Our push piers will close cracks as they efficiently lift your home back to level with minimal disruption to your property.
Van Matre Construction, LLC has the equipment and professional experience to conduct repairs.
Van Matre Construction – Foundation Repair Experts
If your windows or doors used to open and close easily and are now tight or rubbing, you could be experiencing foundation movement.
Call Van Matre Construction for a free assessment.