Professional Basement Foundation Repair
- How To Know If You Need Basement Repairs
- How Van Matre Construction Repairs Basement Foundations
- Why Choose Van Matre Construction For Foundation Repair
- Request a Quote
Your home’s foundation lies directly over an underground layer that may consist of rocks, soil, and vegetation. Your basement foundation works by transferring the load of your home’s structure to this underground layer. It’s important to maintain and repair your basement foundation because if it’s damaged, it can compromise your home’s structural integrity.
In the clay-rich soil of Denver, your home will experience shifts in the foundation and other structural issues. This is because the clay soil surrounding your home expands when it’s wet and places enormous amounts of pressure on your home foundation.
How to Know if You Need Basement Repairs
You can’t see the pressure exerted by expanding clay soil on your basement walls, but you may see and feel its effects. Here are the signs you should watch out for to determine the need for basement repairs:
- Cabinets and counters coming off walls
- Doors and windows sticking
- Settling or sinking foundation
- Cracks in the foundation
- Elevated foundation
- Door frames and windows have gaps
- Nails popping out of drywall
- Sagging, uneven floors
Don’t wait for any of these signs to multiply or worsen. If you notice one or any combination of these, you should call Van Metre Construction, LLC for basement foundation repairs. We will send our team over to assess your case, and recommend the best solution.
How We Repair Basement Foundations
We begin with a thorough inspection of your foundation—a process that may take hours. After finding the root cause of the issue, we then decide on the appropriate repair measure that will work best for your situation. We don’t begin repairs until you give us the go-signal. To fix your damaged basement foundation, Van Matre Construction, LLC may resort to any of these methods:
- Helical Piers – This is a quick fix that guarantees minimal impact to your landscaping. Helical piers work by strengthening foundations built on unstable or shifting soil.
- Carbon Fiber Repair – This is a more long-term fix. With this method, we use light, durable carbon fiber to prevent basement wall movement caused by outside pressure.
- Wall Anchors – Our wall anchors straighten your foundation with minimal impact on your landscaping and interior flooring. This is a cost-effective solution; it stabilizes your basement walls and prevents costly foundation replacement.
- Push Piers – This is a permanent stabilizer for your home’s foundation. Push piers can close cracks, as well as lift your entire home to its original level without any major disruption to your property.
Why Choose Us as Your Basement Foundation Repair Contractor
As longtime contractors in Colorado, we understand perfectly the issues that plague residents. Since we joined the construction industry in 2001, we have seen all sorts of damage to basement foundations and we have repaired many of them. We have remained client-focused in delivering our services.
Most of the problems we encounter today in basement foundations are not new to us, and that is why we know what repair method to use. We address your structural issues, big or small, for a price you can afford.
When you want an effective and affordable solution to your home’s basement foundation problems, let Van Matre Construction, LLC handle it. Contact us today to ensure the safety of your home and protect its value.
If you have foundation repair questions or would like to a
free assessment, complete the below contact form.